Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Oh Short On Money, But Long On Time, Slowly Strolling In The Sweet Sunshine, And I'm Running Late And I Don't Neeed No Excuse, 'Cause I'm Wearing My Brand New Shoes" - Paolo Nutini

I L O V E new shoes!

Today 'New Shoes' by Paolo Nutini is the theme song and my new shoes are the item.
I know it's vertually spring and that's the time to let your toes roam free outside the confinds of socks and boots but with a shoe wardrobe missing anything not a boot, ballet flat, or sandal I thought that these are a must get. 
The stats are as follows:
Lucky Brand
7.5
Comfy suede
Thick rubber sole
On sale plus additional discount
Cuteness!
Today I'm sporting them with a favorite pair of Gap Boyfriend fit jeans, boyfriend cardigan, ruffle tank and scarf
I later plan on rocking them with my dark skinny jeans...thank the lord for small feet!

Celebrate something new or old or just plan loved from your closet. Today is a great day to wear it proudly!

No comments: