Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Let Them Eat Cake"

On my little journey my friend and I stumbled into the cutest tea place. Crown and Crumpet located in Ghiradeli Square is such a jewel! They had the best tea I've ever had. That may only be a mild complement given how I learned to make tea but they are still the best I've ordered.

They served us three tiers of delishiousness including really good egg salad. You can have lunch too to balance out the sweet or go for afternoon tea like us.

There are more pictures on their website.  They were setting up for a birthday party and a baby shower while we were there. The decorations were so pretty.

They also have a little shop in the corner of the salon and a bigger shop below them.

Even if it's not your personal style it's worth checking out. They have some great gift ideas and of course fun treat-yourself things.  I was so inspired when I left.

I recomend trying out a real tea. It's SO much better than anything you're currently making at home.  Next time I go I'll be taking some of their tea with me. You can buy it by the ounce and even get a Crown and Crumpet tea set to serve it in.


No comments: