Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Keep On and Carry On"

I'm sure you've all see this poster somewhere. They are featured in cataloges, blogs, and restaurants to name a few. I absolutely love the message so in doing some research I stombled across a whole variety of messages in the same style!

I fell in love with this one since that's basically what I do all the time.  I found the image on Flickr.  I printed it out on photo paper and put it in an old frame I had laying around. It's sitting on my desk next to my mouse!

I'm totally obsessed with this calandar I found on Etsy.


There's a different motivational saying each month.  I love that it's like getting 12 posters and you can frame them and make a little series for a hallway. So CUTE!

If you're into the original "Keep Calm and Carry On" you can get them from one of my favorite blogger's Etsy site.  sfgirlbybay has them in every color and a whole bunch of sizes. They are really affordable too!

If you like the syle, go to BluLima who has some of the original but also has a bunch of others like this.

 

I have a little binder that I keep favorite resipes in and this is going on the front! There are also a bunch of fun prints 


Finally while I was out shopping I stummbled across this little book at Urban Outfitters.
It's full of little quips and quotes and details the history behind the solgan. I keep it on my desk to refer to for any problems I might have. How to budget my money: "There are plenty of ways to get adead. The first is so basic I'm almost embarrassed to say it: Spend less than you earn." - Paul Clithero. 

No comments: