Saturday, February 27, 2010

"The Foolish Man Seek Happiness In The Distance, The Wise Man Grows It Under His Feet" - James Oppenheim

I want to share a little slice of personal heaven...my view. After the rain, the air was clear and the clouds quickly started moving away giving me one of the more beautiful views I've seen in a while.
That's right! This is my view from my back yard. How lucky am I! Thank you for the massive green movement because the air quality has gotten so much better and with a view that spans across the bay, it makes quite the difference. The colors were so vivid and because of the rain, the mountains are green again.


This is the best my little point and shoot Cannon could do to capture the moment before the clouds completely dissappeared but I'll take it. It was chilly still so I stood in front of the fire and watched the view morph. 

So peaceful. Ahhhh

No comments: