Monday, February 15, 2010

"After A Day's Walk Everything Has Twice Its Usual Value"


OK first things first. It was so BEAUTIFUL today! Spring is here. Or at least making a sneak peak. The cherry blossoms are out and looking amazing!
A shot I caught while walking around.

I have always loved cherry blossoms and so in a resent photo search I stumbled across a bunch of beautiful images.
Having just been Valentine's Day, the colors seem all the more appropriate and uplifting.
I couldn't resist. I know this isn't the actual blossom but I'm in love with this fan! It reminds me of the little folding fans I used to collect from China Town...but soooo much prettier.

I want to go here! I want to sit cross legged and watch the blossoms fall around me.
Hope you're having a happy day like me


No comments: