Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"A woman has many good reasons for shopping, one of which is that she cannot afford it"

Ok so I know this wasn't the best use of my time but what esle is as fun on a rainy day as shop online? At least I was only looking at sales...usually. I came across this bust at Urban Outfitters that I've decided I really want partly because I like it, partly because it goes with my jewelry holder systems, and partly because I have too many necklaces to hold only on what I have. 

With that reasoning it sounds like a perfectly logical investment...right? Well because I'm avoiding impulse with a credit card, I will wait.  It'll at least go on my 'wish list' I'm forming. I figure having a running wish list will help me separate the logic from the just 'want' purchases and I'll have something to refer to when people ask for my birthday which is around the corner.

No comments: