Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Happiness is a way station between too much and too little"

As I am starting this blog part way into my little experiment it feels like there's a lot of catching up to do but instead of attempting the impossible of sharing everything up till now, I'll just start with something recent.  As one of my happiness resolutions I vowed to put myself more out there and allow bubble to be broken and uncomfotable mments to happen. In that spirit I jumped back into the dating world full force. On one recent date I came across some of the most delicious hot cholocate, some tasty salty pizza and some great conversation about music.  It happened in that order reminding me how nice it is to eat dessert first.



 Flicker: Bobby Ramirez

Have a happy chocolate day

No comments: