Monday, March 29, 2010

"In The Midst Of Winter, I Found There Was, Within Me, An Invincible Summer" -Albert Camus

I didn't think I'd be able to post anything until after my big move to Madison but I couldn't help sharing the beautiful blooms that have happened just outside my room.
It was a long time coming...it feels like, but the whisteria vine outside my room finally gave way to a spring all it's own.

Blooming almost over night, make the visual so much more breath taking. And in the soft light early in the morning...wow! And they smell AH-MA-ZING! I leave my windows and door open all day and let the soft perfume fill my room. I am going to very muvh miss the smell of a California spring.
I'm thinking of using the color pallet for my new place...will keep you posted.

Have a happy Monday!



No comments: